|Workshops and tutorials are free to register for ICEC attendees. Workshops will run on Tuesday 29th September. The tutorial and Workshop will be held at the Department of Computer and Information Science, see below for room allocation.
• Registration: 0830-0900 hrs, at the Department of Computer and Information Science, outside room F1.
• Lunch will be served in the building Kjelhuset. The Tutorial or workshop organiser will lead the way to Kjelhuset.
• No coffee breaks have been organised for the Tuesday. Each tutorial or workshop will organise their breaks. There are several canteens and cafe’s on campus that are open during the day.
- Tutorial Nikitas Sgouros:
- Quantum & Entertainment Computing (Morning) – 13 participants room 454
- Tutorial Maira B. Carvalho, Jun Hu, Francesco Bellotti, Alessandro De Gloria and Matthias Rauterberg:
- Workshop Mirjam Vosmeer and Ben Schouten:
- Workshop Michail Giannakos, Monica Divitini, Ole Sejer Iversen, Pavlos Koulouris:
- Workshop Theo Lim, Sandy Louchart, Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge, Tim Marsh and Minhua Ma:
A main objective is to foster the discussion and exchange between different stakeholder groups and foster cooperation in between the different research fields contributing to entertainment computing. Thus, as a part of the conference activities, we offer workshops and tutorials focusing on a specific topic. The length of the workshop and tutorials can be half day or full day.
Workshop and tutorial proposals are part of the conference proceedings. It will be up to the workshop organiser to plan the publishing of the workshop papers. Workshop organisers are encouraged to apply for a special issue of Entertainment Computing Journal.
For further information, please contact Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge firstname.lastname@example.org