Place: Department of Computer and Information Science, NTNU – Room 122 – e-arbeid
Time: September 29. at 0900 – 1700
Professor Dr. Helmut Hlavacs, Universität Wien
Assistant professor Konstantinos Chorianopoulos, NTNU
Amir Zaib Abbasi, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia.
Kelvin Autenrieth, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Germany.
Anne Carlijn, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
Farjana Zebin Eishita, University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Marcelo Souza Nery, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, UFMG, Brasil.
- Students present the state of the current important scientific literature.
- They identify open questions
- They propose a work program to answer the questions
- They propose methods, experiments, statistical analysis they would like to use
- Finally, the whole consortium discuss ideas and solution.